Red wine is among the healthiest ways one can indulge in alcohol. One of the main reasons is red wine has a polyphenol called resveratrol, a key anti-oxidant which has been shown to reverse the aging process. It also has anti-cancer potency. Recently resveratrol was also shown to aid in weight loss too. Seems this potent polyphenol does a lot of good things.
People often eat too much and get fat in the first place because they indulge. Emotional or ‘binge’ eating are rampant in todays high stress world. Eating is one way people try to make themselves feel good. And typically these comfort foods are high in fat and sugar. Which makes many gain weight.
Drinking alcohol is another way people cope with stress. Unfortunately, like eating too much junk food, drinking alcohol often leads to weight gain amongst other health conditons. Sure, studies show drinking small amounts (1 drink or so) can actually reduce stress, but this is more a reflection of just how stressed people are these days. It takes a drug like alcohol to help them. Its like studies showing coffee has anti-oxidants; sure it does but very small amounts. The fact that people get their anti-oxidants from coffee is more a reflection of just how poor their nutrition status is.
Resveratrol may help lose weight, but the amounts in red wine is far too little to achieve this. And red wine in small amounts is acceptable and probably wont compromise your health in significant amounts. But its a poor way to reduce stress, and consuming more than around 1 glass may lead to weight gain and other issues.
If you want to reduce stress and emotional or ‘binge’ eating, consider Gabatrol. It has almost no calories, and can effectively help you control stress and emotional eating with no side effects. Plus the amino acids in Gabatrol are healthy for you!
- Tips On How To Match Up Red Wine With Food Completely « The Online Casino Games
- Gabatrol customer reviews unveil the true facts | Mesatown Center
- Gabatrol Reviews – Know How Gabatrol Works | Weight Loss For Idiots
- Gabatrol Stress Relief – Say Goodbye To Tension | Ephedra Weightloss Blog
- Food Protein Nourishes Your body As Amino Acids and Peptides | Wreckage
- How Much Antioxidant Coffee Can Give You? | VWPM : Articles and News
- The Montclarion » Blog Archive » Medical Marijuana Causes More Controversies
- Planet Article » Nutrient requirements for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Choosing The Right Antioxidant Supplements | Pain and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fibromyalgia/CFS: High cocoa polyphenol rich chocolate may reduce the burden of the symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome – Medical News That Matter To You! – Medical News Digest
- Food and Addiction: Stress Opioids and Binge-Eating in Rats | Jaynussbaum.com
- Dealing with Stress and Cortisol Control | Home Cures That Work
- Can Red Wine Burn Fat & Reduce Stress? | Reduce Stress, Anxiety & Depression Now!
- Healing the physical causes of sugar addiction, bulimia, or binge eating
- Gabatrol Customer Reviews Unveil The True Facts | ExpertsArticles.com
- Red Wine — Jaye Raymee
- Biocore daily detox Phase III support | Dr. Pressman
- Buy Cheap Organix Cellular Therapy Support Supplement – 100 vegi cap From HerbalRemedies Only $31.99 | Discount Products, Coupon Codes, Online Deals
- Compromise Can’t Quell New Jersey Medical Marijuana | Cannabis News – Medical Marijuana, Marijuana News, Hemp, Cannabis
- drinking alcohol and ambien — Bob’s Hot Rods